July 23, 2012, Toronto – SPIN VFX is pleased to announce Emmy nominations for the second season of THE BORGIAS including Outstanding Special Visual Effects in a Supporting Role.
Congratulations to SHOWTIME, TAKE 5, OCTAGON FILMS and CTV. SPIN is proud to have had the opportunity to be a part of this acclaimed series once again.
Nominations in the following categories:
- Outstanding Special Visual Effects For A Series in a Supporting Role
- Outstanding Hairstyling For A Single-Camera Series
- Outstanding Music Composition For A Series, Original Dramatic Score
- Outstanding Costumes For A Series
The SPIN team is honored to be nominated in the Outstanding Special Visual Effects For A Series in a Supporting Role category. Congratulations to our nominees:
- Doug Campbell – Visual Effects Supervisor
- Luke Groves – Visual Effects Technical Producer
- Kirk Brillon – Compositing Supervisor
- Steve Ramone Gordon – Compositing Lead
- Jim Maxwell – Matte Painter Supervisor
- Irit Hod – CG Lighting Lead
- Tim Sibley – FX Supervisor
- Adam Jewett – Visual Effects Production Manager
We thank all the artists who worked on THE BORGIAS at SPIN for their continued dedication and hard work throughout the second season!
Thanks to TAKE 5 and congratulations on the nomination of Bill Halliday – Visual Effects Producer. We also congratulate all the Producers of THE BORGIAS!
SPIN VFX is gearing up and excited for the third season of THE BORGIAS!
SPIN VFX delivers on vision.
Founded in 1987, SPIN is a creative and technically dedicated visual effects studio producing compelling imagery for feature film and television. With two Emmy nominations for the Showtime series The Borgias, and film credits such as Mans Marlind’s Underworld Awakening, Screen Gems, Bill Condon’s The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Summit/Lionsgate, Jonathan Liebesman’s Battle: Los Angeles, Columbia Pictures and Timur Bekmambetov’s Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, 20th Century Fox.
SPIN VFX is located in Toronto, Canada with sales and support in Los Angeles. WWW.SPINPRO.COM
For more information contact: Jas Chima / Marketing Manager / 416.504.8333 / firstname.lastname@example.org