Are you a web developer with a love for building cutting-edge solutions? Are you interested in being on the bleeding edge of 3D/AR/VR? If so– let’s chat!
At BRIO, we believe that 3D, VR and AR can be powerful mediums for telling stories, but creating XR content requires skill and time. We created the easiest-to-use XR development platform for the world’s most talented creative to use. We are developing a platform to deliver XR experiences world-wide. Our customers’ demand for high quality visualization with great performance means we are hiring the brightest and most passionate developers. Our developers don’t just write code, though– they drive the future of our product, processes and teams.
As a developer on our team, you will be involved in building our web-based 3D creation & delivery platform & feature development, as well as modifying, supporting, and enhancing existing codebase, and you will spend your time:
- Leading research, development, and implementation of cutting-edge technologies of the web.
- Developing solutions using 3D technologies
- Working with production and software development teams to plan and manage tasks and schedules effectively.
- Collaborating with, and taking direction from, senior members of the team to form a highly productive group.
You must have:
- Experience implementing 3D designs to specifications
- Deep understanding, knowledge, and proficiency in web application development, algorithms, and data structures
- Excellent knowledge of a broad range of 3D and front-end technologies & APIs
- Up to date knowledge on current technical methodologies & workflows
- Experience with ThreeJS, BabylonJS or PlayCanvas.
- Experience shipping applications with React & NodeJS
- Experience with TypeScript, functional programming paradigms
Nice to have:
- Experience with 3D animation
- Experience with GLSL or HLSL
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter, resume, and work/project samples to email@example.com. Be sure to include “Web Developer with Specialty in 3D” in the subject line.”