Award-winning Visual FX house SpinVFX is pushing the boundaries of state-of-the-art Virtual Production techniques that empower filmmakers around the world. Our company was founded by pioneers in the computer graphics industry and we aim to push the envelope in what is possible.
Working with us offers exposure to state-of-the-art equipment and technologies in high-profile projects such as Raised By Wolves, Star Trek, Umbrella Academy, and others. If you are interested in using your skills to work with an amazing team of artists and technologists we would love to hear from you!
We are currently looking to hire creative talent highly skilled in foundations of computer graphics, passionate about their craft, with a focus on Unreal Engine for Virtual Production.
You have extensive experience with Unreal for 3D and the entire PBR real-time 3D asset creation process. You are a problem solver, a builder, and love to deliver amazing experiences for customers. You are passionate about real-time rendering and computer graphics technology.
- Extensive knowledge of Unreal for 3D Animation / Visualization
- Proficiency working with Maya asset workflows between Maya and Unreal
- Must have experience with Lighting and Shading in Unreal
- Experience creating functional levels in Unreal
- Understanding of the PBR workflow and working with Textures for look development
- Needs to have experience with Source Control
- Expert in Blueprints, materials, level streaming – able to rapidly prototype features using Blueprints/shaders
- Analyze content using profiling tools and work with the developer to reduce scene complexity
- Experience with performance profiling in Unreal
- Experience with the Substance suite and Substance Automation Tools
- Experience with ZBrush and Mudbox, Substance Painter, Quixel suite, Mari
- Generalist with computer graphics workflows
- Understanding of PBR texturing workflows
- Comfortable Hard Surface and Organic modeler
- Model optimization skills
- Moderate to light character rigging
Great to Have Skills:
- Experience with VR, AR, and mobile development
- On-set experience with Virtual Production work for Film of TV