RENDERING & SHADING WEB DEVELOPER
Are you a web developer with love for rendering & shading? Are you interested in being on the bleeding edge of 3D/AR/VR? If this sounds like you– let’s chat!
We believe that 3D, VR and AR can be powerful mediums for telling stories, but creating XR content requires skill and time. We created the easiest-to-use XR development platform for the world’s most talented creative to use. We are currently working on the interesting technical challenges in XR, real-time rendering, and lighting. Our customers’ demand for high quality visualization with great performance means we are hiring the brightest and most passionate developers. Our developers don’t just write code, though– they drive the future of our product, processes and teams.
As a Rendering & Shading Web Developer, you will be involved in feature development, as well as modifying, supporting, and enhancing existing codebase, and you will spend your days:
- Leading research, development, and implementation of cutting edge rendering techniques in the web.
- Optimizing rendering, lighting, and shading components of a real time 3D engine.
- Working with production and software development teams to plan and manage tasks and schedules effectively.
- Collaborating with, and taking direction from, senior members of the team to form a highly productive group.
You must have:
- Deep understanding, knowledge, and proficiency in applications of 3D math, rendering algorithms, and data structures
- Excellent knowledge of a broad range of graphics APIs and shader languages
- Up to date knowledge on current techniques, research, graphics data, hardware, etc.
- Experience shipping applications with WebGL
- Experience with ThreeJS, BabylonJS or PlayCanvas
Nice to have:
- Experience with OpenGL and/or DirectX API
- Experience with Unreal Engine, Unity 3D, Octane Render, VRay, and Marmoset.
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter, resume, and work/project samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include “Rendering & Shading Web Developer” in the subject line.