Are you a Production Billing Manager with experience in a production setting? Do you want to work in a dynamic and creative environment? If so, let’s chat!
As the Production Billing Manager, you will work under the direction of Production Management and Finance. You will spend your days:
Invoicing and Purchase Orders:
- Setup of customer and vendor information within billing system (Netsuite)
- Tracking and Validating current bids (Amount, Currency, Delivery Milestone and Accuracy)
- Developing Invoices and sharing with the client upon obtaining internal approvals
- AR follow up with client
- Enter all invoices into the Accounting system accurately and in accordance with company policy/account codes.
- Review bids and invoices to ensure correct use of excel formulas, mathematical accuracy and general compliance (e.g. sales tax, tax credits).
- Work closely and collaboratively with both Production and Finance teams.
- Track show budgets and schedules and update forecasts accordingly.
- Ensure cost reports are submitted timely and assigned to appropriate Productions.
- Provide accurate, detailed and timely cost reports, AR and forecasts.
- Responsible for all internal customer set-up and invoice processing.
- Communicate effectively between production, clients, vendors, employees and finance.
- Adapt to changing scenarios, anticipate problems and recommend solutions.
- Ensure proper accounting of all costs, record keeping is accurate and well documented, vetting invoices against contracts and deliverables to provide appropriate billing reconciliations.
- Maintain filing and keep records of all financial documents.
- Assist with a variety of tasks as required by Production demands.
- Various ad hoc analyses/reconciliations.
- Have a minimum 2 years college level education in basic accounting practices
- Have a minimum of two years Netsuite or QuickBooks or comparable bookkeeping program experience
- Work Experience in client services such as PR, Advertising, Media or Film & Television
- Excellent written and verbal communication, Keen attention to detail, desire for accuracy and sense of urgency
- Must thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Knowledge of standard Accounting and Financial practices as it relates to AR
- Masterful computing familiarity in Excel, Microsoft Office Programs, and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, demonstrate strong analytical skills, and work well under pressure in a fast-paced production environment
- Clearly and concisely communicate and collaborate with Production, problem solve using active listening and knowledge of the production process
- Must exhibit a positive attitude and the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include “Production Billing Manager” in the subject line.