PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR / HR SPECIALIST
** Please note that due to COVID 19, all SPIN staff will be on-boarded remotely and asked to work from home.
- Prepare employment agreements
- Updating new hires and exits on Ceridian’s HRIS system
- Maintaining payroll updates using the HRIS system
- Prepare monthly overtime report to be used for payroll at month end
- Eventually be able to prepare and run semi-monthly payroll
- Assist Payroll Manger and Finance Department as needed.
- Sick/Vacation/Lieu tracking (following up with employees, vacation analysis, working with Payroll and Benefits Manager for unpaid time, monitoring vacation requests/employee requests via Google Form and Ceridian’s HRIS)
- Time and attendance tracking
- Reviewing and maintaining vacations
- Adjusting Shotgun logs as needed/tracking Shotgun to make sure there are no time logging errors
- Daily Staff Away Calendar.
- Daily/weekly time log reports
- Flagging / Investigate any discrepancies with individuals’ time logs.
- Generating overtime projections report weekly
- Follow up and distribution of overtime approvals weekly
- Attaining sign off on over time actuals weekly (overviewing the Hours Worked and comparing it to OT Projections to ensure there’s no discrepancies)
- Generating Dayforce reports upon request
- Maintaining a Monthly OT Report and reconciling any discrepancies with Department Heads.
- Minimum of 3 years’ business experience in a payroll or HR environment.
- Looking for an ambitious, meticulous, confident, passionate, reliable, and enthusiastic individual to augment our Payroll / Finance team.
- Must have Ceridian Dayforce and/or a similar system experience.
- CONFIDENTIALITY IS A TOP PRIORITY.
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Payroll Administrator / HR Specialist”.