- Sick/Vacation/Lieu tracking (following up with employees, vacation analysis, working with Payroll and Benefits Manager for unpaid time, monitoring vacation requests/employee requests via Google Form and Ceridian’s HRIS)
- Time and attendance tracking
- Reviewing and maintaining vacations
- Adjusting Shotgun logs as needed/tracking Shotgun to make sure there are no time logging errors
- Daily Staff Away Calendar.
- Daily/weekly time log reports
- Flagging / Investigate any discrepancies with individuals’ time logs
- Generating overtime projections report weekly
- Follow up and distribution of overtime approvals weekly
- Attaining sign off on over time actuals weekly (overviewing the Hours Worked and comparing it to OT Projections to ensure there’s no discrepancies)
- Generating Dayforce reports upon request
- Maintaining a Monthly OT Report and reconciling any discrepancies with Department Heads.
- Minimum of 3 years’ business experience in a payroll or HR environment.
- Looking for an ambitious, meticulous, confident, passionate, reliable, and enthusiastic individual to augment our Payroll / Finance team.
- Must have Ceridian Dayforce and/or a similar system experience.
- CONFIDENTIALITY IS A TOP PRIORITY.
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Be sure to include “Payroll Administrator” in the subject line.
SPIN VFX is committed to an inclusive and accessible workplace. We welcome all qualified individuals that reflect the talents and diversity of the community to apply. SPIN VFX offers accommodation for applicants throughout the recruitment process upon request.