- Driving all of recruiting and selection activities
- Aligning with the Department Heads and Leadership team to understand the company objectives and construct plans and strategies to align overall hiring.
- Designing and driving the adoption of consistent recruiting, interviewing and hiring practices that support a strong candidate experience
- Managing end-to-end recruitment for all VFX roles.
- Identifying and partnering with external providers as needed to ensure hiring needs are met.
- Assisting in the SPIN VFX Employee Retention and Development
- Leading the Recruitment and HR team to meet and exceed hiring benchmarks relating to time to fill, diversity hiring and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction
- Defining and leading projects focused on continuous improvement
- Building relationship with Colleges/Universities for Internships and New Graduate Hiring
- Lead SPINVFX Branding initiatives
- Understanding all Selection methods and techniques
- 3-5 years of experience
- 1-2 years of Experience in Full-cycle recruitment, selection, and Employment Branding
- Excellent Organizational and Management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in use of Social Media and Job boards
- Experience in the VFX industry is an asset
- BSc/BA in business administration, Human Resources or relevant field
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include “Lead Talent Acquisition Specialist” in the subject line.