Are you a talented Modeler/Texture Artist? We want to hear from you!
You will spend your days:
- Generating hard surface models with photo-real textures of assets ranging from fantasy to urban using reference material.
- Working closely with rigging, shading, and lighting artists to secure successful handoff to downstream departments.
- Working with an emphasis on the aesthetics and techniques to accomplish a photoreal look. Create photo-real texture maps and look files.
- Developing and managing textures and looking for the production pipeline.
- Managing the quality of 3D models and textures for production use for the hero, high res Assets.
- Establishing suitable working techniques for the members of your team and working in conjunction with the production team to establish schedules and technical requirements.
- Taking constructive feedback from supervisors/ Leads and delivering those changes in a timely manner.
You must have:
- A minimum of 0-3 years of VFX experience working on feature films and/or television Series.
- Strong artistic skills and experience in using Autodesk Maya, Mari/ Substance Painter, Z-Brush, Photoshop.
- Ability to accurately evaluate scope and time requirements.
- Effective communication skills.
- A strong understanding of real-world materials is essential and must be demonstrated in the work on your reel.
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Be sure to include “Junior/Intermediate Modeler/Texture Artist” in the subject line.