The IT Program Coordinator will be responsible for the management and maintenance of all IT assets in the Spin Productions environment as per ITIL/ITSM best practices. The IT Program Coordinator’s tasks will consist of planning and procurement, project management and tracking assets and developing SOPs related to the purchase and procurement of assets.
An asset management process creates a single source of truth when optimizing budgets, supporting lifecycle management, and making decisions.
- Manage the inventory of physical and digital assets across the organization, using the appropriate Asset Tracking systems and inventory tags.
- Creating a single source of truth by keeping track of all the hardware assignments for all employees of SpinVFX, SpinVFX America, SpinVR, Rotate.
- Manage the workstation assignments to artists working both from the office and remotely.
- Assist with employee onboarding and offboarding
- Establish role-based workstation and software requirements to improve employee onboarding.
- Scheduling maintenance for IT equipment (monitor/projector calibration, warranty/support renewals)
- Planning for the procurement of assets
- Establish Mover/Joiner/Leaver process user access is adequately tracked
- Maintaining and renewing software licenses
- Planning for the disposal or replacement of IT assets
- Manage all the license purchases, subscriptions and hardware support renewals.
- Liaise with the Finance team to create business cases and POs for new licenses, hardware purchases or any other proposed expenses.
- Monitor the disk space on the filers and raise alerts when approaching the critical values. Create relevant tickets to clean up space on the production drives (i.e. prioritize removals, schedule regular clean-ups, transfer to the lower tier drives, etc).
- Coordinate backup and removal of the wrapped projects, while communicating with Production, Editorial and Marketing.
- Prepare and present key asset management data and reports
- Effectively managing asset life cycles to improve quality control of assets, including software, hardware and cloud technologies
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 2-3 years of experience as an IT Coordinator, Studio experience would be an asset
- Highly organized individual
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Experiencing tracking IT assets and licenses
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize
- Have the people skills required to successfully work with domain experts and interface with technical and non-technical staff.
- ITIL Knowledge (Incident, Change and Problem Management) and tools
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to
email@example.com. Please be sure to include “IT Program Coordinator” in the subject line.