Are you an experienced developer with VFX experience? Are you looking for your next challenge? If so, let’s chat!
As a Houdini TD, you will be responsible for maintaining and improving the internal pipeline, and you will spend your days:
- creating scripts and tools
- troubleshooting shot based issues together with leads and supervisors
- creating, testing, and implementing new features
- providing maintenance and support to the internal FX team
- helping to engineer solutions (tools and workflow) for pipeline enhancements and fixes
- working directly with artists to investigate and address urgent issues related to custom pipeline tools
You must have:
- 2+ years experience of experience in the VFX industry
- a Computer Science Degree (or equivalent), or 5+ years experience in production pipeline technology work
- excellent knowledge of Python, Houdini, and Nuke
- previous experience in Linux shell scripting
- proficiency working with one or more renderers (e.g. Renderman, Mantra, Arnold, etc.), and experience with renderer specific file formats
- a strong understanding of production processes and artist workflows within film and television visual effects pipelines
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include “Houdini TD” in the subject line.