As a Hard Surface Texture Lead, you will create photo-realistic textures of subjects ranging from fantasy to urban. We look for accomplished artists to work as part of our dynamic creative team on high-profile feature film and episodic work.
You will spend your days:
- Working closely with assets, shading and lighting artists
- Developing cg assets with an emphasis on photo-realism for feature film and television
- Creating photo-real textures, auxiliary maps and surface shaders
- Managing assets through the production pipeline
- Define and ensure the quality level of models as well as surfacing
- Collaborating with Lighting and Compositing to ensure shots are delivered within the quality standards
- Define and create work techniques and workflow protocols to increase quality and efficiencies
- Work in conjunction with the production team (Asset Supervisor, Producers, VFX Supervisors, and CG Supervisors) to establish schedules and technical requirements
- Provide confident leadership and mentoring to our Assets Department
- Ensure that the core asset deliveries meet the specs of all departments
- Participate in the development of the talent and the culture of the team
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Be sure to include “Hard Surface Texture Lead” in the subject line.