As the FX Artist, you will work in conjunction with the VFX Supervisors, lighters, compositors and team leads to ensure shots are delivered at the highest standard.
You will be a part of our dynamic studio atmosphere and will spend your days:
- working closely with VFX Supervisors to creatively solve effects challenges and develop final shot look
- working with other TDs and artists to create photo-real effects and physically accurate simulations
- have 3-5 years of experience in the television and movie industry
- have extensive knowledge of Houdini and working knowledge of Maya
- possess excellent communication and collaboration skills
In addition, the following requirements are considered nice to have as well:
- a TD background
- familiarity with NUKE
- understanding of Linux/Unix based operating systems
- Python Scripting experience
- Cloth Sim and Crowd Sim experience
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include “FX Artist” in the subject line.