Are you a UX designer with a love for building cutting-edge software solutions? Are you interested in being on the bleeding edge of 3D/AR/VR (XR) as the next major computing interface? If so– let’s chat!
We believe that 3D, VR, and AR is a powerful medium for telling stories about the 3D world around us. We’ve created the easiest-to-use XR development platform for the world’s most talented creatives to use.
Our platform BRIO was developed to deliver XR experiences worldwide. Our customers demand the highest-quality visualization with great performance meaning we are hiring the brightest and most passionate Designers. Our customers include the world’s top brands, ed-tech, and e-commerce platforms.
We are looking for a passionate designer to collaborate with our development & customer-facing teams and drive future product innovation in this exciting new medium.
You have extensive experience with designing mobile & web applications. You comprehend complex technical concepts and are able to distill them into simple, easy-to-use solutions that improve user efficiency. You are a problem solver, a builder, and love to deliver amazing experiences for customers. You are excited about solving problems from the customer’s point of view.
- Experience developing SaaS product user experiences
- Experience designing and shipping software experiences for multiple device types and contexts from idea to production
- Talent for interaction design, user-centered design methodologies, and usability
- Experience creating principles and primitives to keep designers consistent at a high-level
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong spatial-thinking
- Strong storytelling, presentation, and communication skills
- A critical-thinking approach
- Experience with Sketch, Figma, Adobe CS, Invision/Marvel, or other prototyping tools
- A portfolio that demonstrates product, branding, communication & design experience
- Extensive experience in web design
Great to have Skills:
- Experience designing for 3D/AR/VR
- Experience creating simplified versions of complex software concepts
- Customer-facing experience
- Experience integrating with partners and their platforms
- Ability to receive feedback to respond constructively to enhance the design
- Experience developing software tools for creatives
- Experience working alongside product development teams
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include “Designer” in the subject line.