Are you a UX designer with a love for building cutting-edge software solutions? Are you interested in being on the bleeding edge of 3D/AR/VR (XR) as the next major computing interface? Do you want to have impact? Be a Pioneer?
We believe that 3D, VR, and AR is a powerful medium for telling stories about the 3D world around us. But current 3D, VR, and AR technology have a high technical barrier of entry. At BRIO we believe it doesn’t have to be that way. We’re creating the easiest-to-use XR development platform that anyone can use.
BRIO was developed to deliver XR experiences worldwide. Our customers demand the highest-quality visualization with great performance meaning we are hiring the brightest and most passionate Designers. Our customers include the world’s top brands, ed-tech, and e-commerce platforms.
We are looking for a leader with strong ideas. Someone who takes inspiration from innovative apps and web experiences across all industries to drive product engagement & growth.
You have experience with designing mobile & web applications. You comprehend complex technical concepts and are able to distill them into simple, frictionless user experiences. You are a problem solver, a builder, and you aren’t afraid to say no. You are excited about solving problems from the customer’s point of view. You also like to move quickly, you lead with clarity but understand that too many processes can slow down the ability to respond and deploy at speed.
- Experience developing SaaS product user experiences
- Experience designing and shipping software experiences for multiple device types and contexts from idea to production
- Talent for interaction design, user-centered design methodologies, and usability
- Experience creating principles and primitives to keep designers consistent at a high-level
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong spatial-thinking
- Strong storytelling, presentation, and communication skills
- A critical-thinking approach
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please be sure to include “Design Lead” in the subject line.