Are you an experienced developer with VFX experience? Are you looking for your next challenge? If so, let’s chat!
As a ‘Department TD – Model/Layout’, you will be responsible for maintaining and improving the internal pipeline, and you will spend your days:
- creating scripts and tools
- troubleshooting shot based issues together with leads and supervisors
- creating, testing, and implementing new features
- helping to engineer solutions (tools and workflow) for pipeline enhancements and fixes
- working directly with artists to investigate and address urgent issues related to custom pipeline tools
- completing various tasks as assigned
- 2+ years experience of experience in the VFX industry
- a Computer Science Degree (or equivalent), or 5+ years experience in production pipeline technology work
- excellent knowledge of Python/PyMel and Maya
- experience with C++
- proficiency working with one or more renderers (e.g. Renderman, Mantra, Arnold, etc.), and experience with renderer specific file formats
- a strong understanding of production processes and artist workflows within film and television visual effects pipelines
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Be sure to include “Department TD – Model/Layout” in the subject line.
SPIN VFX is committed to an inclusive and accessible workplace. We welcome all qualified individuals that reflect the talents and diversity of the community to apply. SPIN VFX offers accommodation for applicants throughout the recruitment process upon request.