** Please note that due to COVID 19, all SPIN staff will be on-boarded remotely and asked to work from home.
BRIO is a cutting-edge web-based 3D/AR/VR authoring tool that empowers creators world-wide to present high-fidelity and interactive experiences. Our company SPINVR was founded by the pioneers of the computer graphics industry.
Our team is a friendly group of developers, designers and artists contributing to creating the most advanced creative platform on the internet. We are customer-focused in a scalable way by leveraging great communication and providing help content and continued support.
We work cross-functionally and celebrate clear communication, effort, and teamwork. We collaborate across design & development teams to create efficient processes and systems to meet our customer’s requirements.
We serve tens of thousands of users who are Fortune 500 companies, ecommerce businesses, architects, 3D artists and designers. They aim to build revolutionary new experiences for their customers in 3D, AR & VR.
Our collective experience gives us the skills to meet customers where they are, internalize how they work and confidently guide them to achieve their best. And because we are always curious, we love learning from our customers along our journey together.
You are a customer & product focused leader. You have experience maximizing the value of SaaS products to its customers. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where launches happen often — not once or twice a year. You have fantastic interpersonal skills and you are a strong leader. You are highly organized and have experience directing others. You are proactive and excellent communicator both orally and in writing.
You have experience showcasing advanced technology to sophisticated customers and it energizes you. You are able to communicate the value of the product clearly to customers and advocate for the customer as well.
Your work at BRIO
We show customers what is possible with our software both scalarly and in a consultative way — from leading demos and answering customer requests to creating a community. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing customer journey and feedback
- Scaling customer onboarding and success
- Handling customer support communications
- Sharing customer feedback internally
- Working closely with design and development teams to deliver to customers requirements
- Working with marketing to create campaigns
- Leading demos for new customers, webinars and pitches
- Sharing customer success stories, analytics & NPS with the executive team
- Helping customers tackle their challenges with our solutions and integrate with their existing tools and systems
- Guiding customers from initial demo to active subscription, legal, and security processes as needed
- Testing new product functionality as needed
We are a learning organization so we continue to hone our individual skills and look to learn from each other. Your skills:
- 2 to 5 years of experience managing customer relationships
- 1 to 3 years of experience with SaaS customer success
- Excellent external communication and writing skills
- Experience with project management tools such as JIRA
- Experience with support management tools such as Zendesk
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred