As Composting Coordinator, you are responsible for supporting the compositing team while ensuring the accurate and efficient flow of information. You will make sure that artists understand their tasks, and the time allocation of each task. Monitor the progress of the work to ensure it’s completed according to the objectives and milestones established. The ideal candidate offers an accessible work style, problem solving based on solutions, adapts to evolving scenarios and takes initiative.
- Work with production managers and Leads to identify potential delays.
- Make sure that all artists understand the scope of work, the time allocated and the deadlines.
- Attend all meetings that identify requirements, track progress and schedule, and ensure relevant information is distributed to artists in accordance with internal protocols.
- Ensure that Prep assessments and re-evaluations are conducted on time and on multiple projects by compositing Leads or Supervisors.
- Verify that the status, scope and bid information is accurate in Shotgun for all compositing and prep tasks for multiple projects.
- Review publishes and verifies that artists are following guidelines.
- Review time records of artists on a daily basis.
- Review time records of tasks on a daily basis.
- Develop strong relations with upstream departments and the production team.
- Participate in the onboarding of new artists to the compositing team.
- Understanding of the VFX pipeline.
- Experience delivering to a deadline.
- Experience in film, television, or commercials.
- Experience working with databases.
- Structured and consistent approach to work.
- Able to identify solutions independently.
- Knowledge of Excel
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Communicates effectively, concisely and calmly at all times.
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include “Compositing Coordinator” in the subject line.