Are you an experienced and accomplished VFX Production Coordinator? Do you have a proven track record in project administration? Are you calm, organized, and methodical in your approach to work? If so – let’s chat!
As the VFX Production Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating artists, schedules, and daily tasks. You will work in conjunction with VFX Producers and VFX Supervisors, and you will spend your days:
- scheduling, prioritizing and tracking internal technical assignments and project details
- organizing dailies, rounds and project meetings
- organizing and setting up media for cinesync / client review sessions
- ensuring Shotgun (project management tool) statuses and task assignments are kept up to date
- coordinating and packaging shot deliveries including submission documentation.
- ensuring teams are clear on daily delivery objectives
- recording all shot notes whether from clients, dailies, rounds or cinesyncs.
- ensuring effective communication and continual team updates
- coordinating and monitoring multiple projects effectively
- ensuring project scope, status and completion information up to date (Shotgun)
- documenting decisions and requests, and ensuring items are tracked and coordinated appropriately
- monitoring and reporting on progress, issues and preparing reports
- ensuring work is being approved and completed on time and to specification
- establishing quality control and project closure processes
- excellent scheduling and task management skills
- demonstrated project management experience with the ability to problem solve effectively in a fast paced environment
- a minimum 2-5 years of experience within the VFX or film production industry
- the ability to liaise and collaborate with artists and producers
- understanding of visual effects processes including asset development, layout, matte painting, animation, fx, lighting and compositing is considered an asset
- working experience with Shotgun (project software) is considered an asset.
- strong knowledge of MS Office package (including word, excel)
- working knowledge of Linux, Nuke and /or Filemaker Pro
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include “VFX Production Coordinator” in the subject line.