Are you an experienced and accomplished VFX Producer? Do you have a proven track record in project management? Are you calm, organized, and methodical in your approach to work? If so – let’s chat!
As the VFX Producer, you will be responsible for managing artists, schedules, and client expectations. You will work in conjunction with VFX Supervisors and SPIN’s Executive Producer/President, and you will spend your days:
- mapping efficient shot schedules in pre-production planning
- tracking shots to completion in partnership with the Creative Supervisors
- tracking and recording all changes to scope of work, and verifying change orders
- anticipating special project requirements (software, hardware, space) and ensuring needs are communicated
- Attending client reviews – (on site or remotely) and facilitates a dialogue regarding clarity of notes and implications on schedule to manage client expectation
- reporting overall project status during weekly production meetings and as required
- monitoring overall Bid vs Actual
- creating and managing delivery schedules for the project and maintaining weekly client status reports
- ensuring project deliverables are managed and completed according to schedule
- acting as the primary contact between the client and SPIN
- have at least 5-7 years of experience within the film and television industry, with a combination of Stereo Coordinating and Producing experience
- have experience with Shotgun, Smart Sheet, FileMaker Pro, and Microsoft Office
- show an in depth understanding of the VFX process and pipeline
- possess the ability to lead and motivate a team
- on-set experience/knowledge is also nice to have
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Be sure to include “VFX Producer” in the subject line.
SPINVFX is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodations in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please advise Creative Resources if you require an accommodation.