SIX MONTH CONTRACT. SUBMIT YOUR RESUME AND PORTFOLIO TO BE CONSIDERED.
Do you have a great creative eye? Are you interested in being on the bleeding edge of AR/VR? Join us if you want to be part of an Academy Award winning team!
As the UI/Graphic Designer, you will design, influence function and weave motion into interactions to simplify complexity, you will spend your days:
- Contributing to the overall vision and user strategy for the SPINVR platform, from
- Concept exploration through implementation, working closely with UX and software
- Engineers to build designs
- Communicating user experiences at various stages of the design process by making
- Compelling designs and concepts and expressing them in visual and verbal ways, such as:
- User stories
- Flow diagrams
- 2D/3D mockups
- Working closely with researchers to improve the designs and focus on our users
- Interpreting and translating complex technologies into simple and beautiful products and user experiences
You must have:
- Educational background like UI/UX design, marketing design, interactive design etc.
- Skilled with Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Sharp eyes on pixels and designs
- Good writing and communication skills
Although not necessary, the following points are considered a ‘nice to have’:
- Marketing/UX design experience
- Experience with Sketch, Figma or other prototyping tools
- Knowledge of HTML
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with After effect or other video editing tools
- Experience with 3D graphics, animations
- Experience with UX research
If this sounds like you, please submit your portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include “VR Intern” in the subject line.