RENDERING & SHADING SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Are you a hardcore Rendering & Shading Software Engineer? Are you interested in being on the bleeding edge of AR/VR? If this sounds like you– let’s chat!
We believe that VR and AR can the most powerful tool for telling stories, but creating XR content requires lots of skill and time. We created the easiest-to-use XR development platform for the world’s most talented creative to use. We are now currently working on some very interesting technical challenges in XR, real-time rendering, and lighting. Our client demand of high quality visualization with good performance means we are hiring the brightest developers. Our developers don’t just write code, though– they drive the future of our company.
As a Rendering & Shading Software Engineer, you will be involved in feature development, as well as modifying, supporting, and enhancing existing products, and you will spend your days:
- Leading research, development, and implementation of cutting edge rendering techniques.
- Optimizing rendering, lighting, and shading components of a real time engine.
- Working with the production and software development teams to plan and manage tasks and schedules effectively.
- Collaborating with, and taking direction from, senior members of the team to form a highly productive group.
You must have:
- Experience with OpenGL and/or DirectX API
- Experience with Web GL
- Knowledge of basic rendering algorithms
- Experience modifying, supporting, and enhancing existing code
- Deep understanding, knowledge, and proficiency in applications of 3D math, rendering algorithms, and data structures
- Excellent knowledge of a broad range of graphics APIs and shader languages including DirectX and OpenGL/GLSL
- Up to date knowledge on current techniques, research, graphics data, hardware, etc.
- Understanding of design patterns and object-oriented development
- Experience shipping applications with Web GL
- Experience with Unreal Engine, Unity 3D, Octane Render, VRay, and Marmoset.
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter, resume, and work/project samples to email@example.com. Be sure to include “Rendering & Shading Software Engineer” in the subject line.