The Pipeline Developer is part of a studio team responsible for developing and supporting tools to accelerate workflow in the production of high quality Visual Effects.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in feature animation or VFX production pipeline technology
- Proficient in python 2.x/3.x (C++ an Asset)
- Proficient with one or more software APIs: Maya, Mari, Katana, Houdini, Nuke, Arnold, Renderman, Tractor and Shotgun
- Strong understanding of production processes for film and television is preferable
- Must be able to work collaboratively with other developers, in a co-ordinated manner, on the same product.
- Experience with PyQt or PySide would be helpful
- Proficient in Linux shell bash scripting
- Must be able to communicate eloquently and effectively with non-technical stakeholders
- Prior experience with revision control systems such as Git or SVN is preferred.
- A degree in computer science, math or engineering is strongly preferred
To Apply for this position
Interested candidates should:
- Submit a cover letter and resume with a link to your online website to: email@example.com
- Include position applying for in subject of email
- Clearly include your name, address, telephone and email address
- Indicate if you are eligible to work for any employer in Canada
- Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
- Preference is given to qualified Canadians citizens and Permanent Residents of Canada
SPINVFX is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodations in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please advise Creative Resources if you require an accommodation.