Are you a experienced Tracking Artist? Have you spent time in the film industry and are looking to work with the best and brightest? If this sounds like you – let’s chat!
As the Tracking Artist, your primary focus will be to recreate the sets, objects and camera motion of a shot in a 3D software environment to match the live-action background plate images. In this role, you will spend your days:
- Creating sets, proxy props and other models based on supplied set data and/or other available survey information
- Include proof of scale in virtual layout setup
- Set up virtual camera from data sheets and track camera motion
- Matchmove objects/characters to match the action in the live action plates
- Render track / matchmove over supplied plates for approval
- Undistort/re-distort plates
You must have:
- Experience with Maya, PF Track and/or 3DEqualizer
- Visual effects experience in feature films and/or episodic production
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include “Tracking Artist” in the subject line.