** Please note that due to COVID 19, all SPIN staff will be on-boarded remotely and asked to work from home.
The innovative minds behind Alias, Houdini, Mudbox, and major film and TV franchises like John Wick and Game of Thrones have joined forces at SPINVR to launch BrioVR = the first cloud-based, real-time AR, VR & 3D platform of its kind. Tailored for industry, BrioVR uses drag-and-drop functionality coupled with an extensive editing toolset that make it possible to create fully interactive experiences and presentations. Look into what we stand for at www.brioVR.com.
SPINVR is currently seeking a talented creative thinker to manage their Social Media and Marketing initiatives! If you are an outside the box thinker, have a footprint in social media, a persuasive and provocative writer who is organized, displays great oral and written communication skills – then you will love this job!
As part of the Spin Team, you will be responsible for developing industry-leading digital strategies to build brand awareness and increase website/social media traffic.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Planning and managing all social media outlets for SPINVR and its products including posting, building a following, raising brand awareness, and responding to comments
- Managing Google Analytics
- Designing content for social media
- User communication strategy through website, newsletter, social media
- Creating, commission and curate content to support campaigns in a timely process, responding to issues/opportunities if/when they arise
- Maintain media database of clients and media
- Press-release write ups
- Event coordination and management
- Creating and producing promotional strategies
- Managing marketing budget and ROI analysis
- Good writing and communication skills
- Experience with digital Ad campaigns and Google ads
- Expert in Google analytics (GA & Dashboard setup)
- Experience with marketing budget management and ROI analysis
- Experience with building audience/followers for a brand
- Experience with keyword research tools
- Expert in creating Ads on social media platforms
- Experience with content marketing
- Good eyes for marketing materials/designs
- Monitor Ad campaigns for changes then optimize
- Experience with automated social media content delivery
- Experience in software marketing is a plus
If you want to find out more, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include “Marketing Specialist” in the subject line.