Do you have a great creative eye? Are you interested in being on the bleeding edge of AR/VR? Join us, if you want to be part of an Academy Award winning team!
As the Lead UI/UX Designer, you will design, influence function and weave motion into interactions to simplify complexity.
- Design intuitive and engaging user interfaces for use in a 3D medium
- Lead end-to-end design for SPINVR, including brainstorm sessions, wireframing and high-fidelity visuals
- Design and build interactive prototype experiences within Unity and work closely with engineers to implement into production
- Effectively communicate ideas, opportunities and detail interactions to team members and stakeholders
- Work with UX design team to interpret qualitative and quantitative data into actionable design
- Act as a mentor and leader for mid-level product designers
- 8+ years of relevant professional and creative experience in UX, interaction, visual design, and 3D game design
- A strong portfolio, showcasing a minimum of three shipped products
- Experience designing VR/AR experiences in Unity, Unreal or similar engine
- Experience in interaction and visual design, concept generation, interaction models definition, user flows and design specs
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player capable of working well with others and leveraging other people’s skills and strengths to deliver a stellar product
- Systematic thinking and a desire to design and prototype solutions in order to fail fast and learn quickly
- Ability to rapidly generate compelling, relevant graphics, icons and interfaces, and to design in a range of styles
- Interest in technology and curiosity around the future of computing and experience platforms
- Be able to think and design beyond screens. Any experience designing physical spaces, architecture, or 3d-based mediums is a plus.
- Experience designing transactional flows, digital storefronts, or other ecommerce solutions
- Experience with Maya, 3ds Max, Blender or other equivalent 3D software
- Motion design skills a plus
- Experience with game engines and real-time rendering workflow
- Experience sharing design process through articles and tutorials for a developer audience
- Experience creating 3D environments
- BA/BS in Human Computer Interaction, Design, UX or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Be sure to include “Lead UI/UX Designer” in the subject line.