** Please note that due to COVID 19, all SPIN staff will be on-boarded remotely and asked to work from home.
As a VFX Layout Artist, you will be responsible for delivering CG Camera (non-tracking), layouts, creative composition, within the Production timelines. Working alongside the Layout Supervisor, you will spend your days:
- creating 3D layout scenes with CG assets and environments and maintaining continuity
- creating rough blocking by producing low res proxy geo
- communicating with other departments to ensure work is delivered in a timely manner
- problem solving issues and suggesting potential R&D solutions
- updating Production on the progress of tasks
You must have:
- 1 year if Layout experience in feature film or television
- experience with Maya
- working knowledge of Nuke
- prerequisite strong understanding of perspective, sequences, and composition, spatial awareness, cinematography, understanding of camera lens kits
- experience in animation is a plus
- experience in modeling is a plus
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include “Layout Artist” in the subject line.