Do you have excellent attention to detail? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment? If so – let’s chat!
As the Layout Artist, you will be responsible for delivering layouts within the Production timelines. Working alongside the Layout Supervisor, you will spend your days:
- creating 3D layout scenes with CG assets and environments while maintaining continuity
- communicating with other departments to ensure work is delivered in a timely manner
- problem solving issues and suggesting potential R&D solutions
- updating Production on the progress of tasks
You must have:
- 2 years if Layout experience in feature film or television
- experience with Maya
- strong understanding of perspective, sequences, and composition
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include “Layout Artist” in the subject line.
SPINVFX is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodations in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility of Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Please advise Creative Resources if you require an accommodation.