Are you an experienced developer with VFX experience? Are you looking for your next challenge? If so, let’s chat!
As Katana TD, you will be responsible for maintaining and improving the internal pipeline, and you will spend your days:
- creating scripts and tools
- troubleshooting shot based issues together with leads and supervisors
- creating, testing, and implementing new features
- providing maintenance and support to the internal FX team
- helping to engineer solutions (tools and workflow) for pipeline enhancements and fixes
- working directly with artists to investigate and address urgent issues related to custom pipeline tools
You must have:
- 2+ years experience of experience in the VFX industry
- strong understanding of 3d geometric attributes and principles
- excellent knowledge of Python, Katana, and Nuke
- previous experience in Linux shell scripting
- proficiency working with one or more renderers (e.g. Renderman, Mantra, Arnold, etc.), and experience with renderer specific file formats
- a strong understanding of production processes and artist workflows within film and television visual effects pipelines
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Be sure to include “Katana TD” in the subject line.