Are you an innovative and strategic FX artist with thorough industry knowledge? Do you produce work at the highest level? Are you looking to work with an award winning team? If so – let’s chat!
As the FX Artist, you will work in conjunction with the VFX Supervisors, lighters, compositors and team leads to ensure shots are delivered at the highest standard. You will be a part of our dynamic studio atmosphere and spend your days:
- working closely with VFX Supervisors to creatively solve effects challenges and develop final shot look
- working with other TDs and artists to create photo-real effects and physically accurate simulations
- have 3-5 years of experience in the television and movie industry
- have extensive knowledge of Houdini and working knowledge of Maya
- possess excellent communication and collaboration skills
In addition, the following requirements are considered nice to have as well:
- a TD background
- familiarity with NUKE
- understanding of Linux/Unix based operating systems
- Python Scripting experience
- Cloth Sim and Crowd Sim experience
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include “FX Artist (Atlanta)” in the subject line.