- Assist with the preparation of the annual OCASE/OMDC tax credits
- Assist with various other Finance/Accounting tasks
- Maintain database for security access into building
- Prepare employment agreements
- Updating new hires and exits on Ceridian’s HRIS system
- Maintaining payroll updates using the HRIS system
- Prepare monthly overtime report to be used for payroll at month end
- Eventually be able to prepare and run payroll
- Sick/Vacation/Lieu tracking (following up with employees, vacation analysis, working with Payroll and Benefits Manager for unpaid time, monitoring vacation requests/employee requests via Ceridian’s HRIS)
- Time and attendance tracking
- Reviewing and maintaining SmartSheet
- Adjusting Shotgun logs as needed/tracking Shotgun to make sure there are no time logging errors
- Daily Staff Away List (following up if someone is away, but did not email or call)
- Keeping the Staff Master List up to date
- Weekly Hours Worked by Department Report
- Generating overtime projections report weekly
- Follow up and distribution of overtime approvals weekly
- Attaining sign off on over time actuals weekly (overviewing the Hours Worked and comparing it to OT Projections to ensure there’s no discrepancies)
- Daily Shotgun vs Systems Report (analysis/making notes and follow up, working with Producers when discrepancies arise)
- Minimum of 3 years business experience in an accounting and/or payroll environment. Although not mandatory, preference will be given to applicants with Ceridian Dayforce and/or NetSuite ERP System experience.
- Looking for an ambitious, confident, passionate, reliable, and enthusiastic individual to augment our Finance/Payroll team.
- CONFIDENTIALITY IS A TOP PRIORITY.