** Please note that due to COVID 19, all SPIN staff will be on-boarded remotely and asked to work from home.
Digital PR and Social Media Manager
SPIN is currently seeking a talented creative thinker to manage their Social Media and Marketing initiatives.! If you are an outside the box thinker, have a footprint in social media, a persuasive and provocative writer who is organized, displays great oral and written communication skills – then you will love this job!
As part of the Spin Team, you will be responsible for developing industry leading digital strategies to build brand awareness and increase website/social media traffic.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Planning and managing all social media outlets for SPIN VFX including posting, building a following, raising brand awareness, and responding to comments.
- Reporting on social media analytics.
- Designing content for web and print.
- Creating, commissioning and curating content to support campaigns in a timely process, responding to issues/opportunities when they arise.
- Maintaining database of clients and media.
- Writing and posting Press-Releases.
- Managing marketing, social media and communication strategies for SPIN VR/BRIO product launches.
- Event coordination and management.
- Collaborating with editorial department in Demo Reel assembly.
- Developing and producing promotional strategies.
You must have:
- Minimum 2 years of social media, design, and marketing experience.
- MFA or Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts
The Following are considered an asset:
- A creative writing style
- Background in Graphic Design
- Skills in Photography and Video creation
- Website design/programming experience
If you want to find out more, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include “Digital PR and Social Media Manager” in the subject line.