Are you an experienced CFX artist? Are you looking to take on your next role? Are you looking to work with the industry’s best and brightest? If so – let’s chat!
Working as part of the CG department, you will spend your days:
- grooming hair, fur, feathers, and organic elements using Yeti and Katana.
- painting maps, modeling hair curves, modifying shaders, and optimizing groom to find render efficiencies.
- attending daily progress reviews to obtain feedback from supervisors.
- delivering work on time, according to agreed schedules and specifications.
- defining, documenting, and communicating best practices and techniques for fur/hair development.
You must have:
- experience using Yeti
- knowledge of Marvelous Designer and nCloth.
- solid understanding of production pipelines.
- good communication skills to enable you to liaise between team members and other departments.
- ability to troubleshoot and solve problems independently.
- good understanding of linux/unix-based operating systems.
In addition, the following requirements are considered nice-to-have as well:
- experience using Katana, Mari, Houdini, Renderman and/or Arnold.
- knowledge of XGen and other fur tools.
- a traditional arts background with emphasis on photo-realistic character work.
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include “CFX” in the subject line.