Are you an experienced Project Manager with a technical background? Are you interested in being challenged to project manage AR/VR Projects? Join us if you want to be part of an Academy Award winning team!
As the VR Producer, you are responsible for managing the programmers, developers, and day-to-day processes of all projects, and you will spend your days:
- working with senior Creative and Technical teams to define development, production budget and timelines for all productions
- determining production challenges and working with the team to resolve
- providing production reports on the progress of the work on a regular basis
- coordinating, assigning and managing the productions for the department
- ensuring proper department log of bug reports and any other as determined by senior team
- utilizing project management software to track all parts of the production process and ensuring status are up-to-date.
- liaising with the marketing team to coordinate marketing deliverables (demos, promotional events, product placement integration, etc.)
- participating in promotional activities when required
- possess a Bachelor’s in Business Administration or Project Management, or related field
- have a minimum of 3-5 years project management experience in gaming environment
- be fluent with Jira
- have shipped game titles in a project management role
- have problem solving aptitude and be analytical
- be able to manage client expectations and develop client relationships
- be creative and innovative
- be able to operate in a calm and professional manner at the height of production
- be able to manage a team of artists and programmers in a proactive and positive manner
- be an influential leader; be proactive, dynamic and diplomatic
- be result-oriented and work well under pressure
- have excellent communication skills
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Be sure to include “AR/VR Project Manager” in the subject line.