Are you an organized project manager who is passionate about technology? Do you have a positive attitude in everything you do? If so – let’s chat!
As the Technology Coordinator you will spend your days:
- managing the ticketing systems for Systems and Pipeline:
- monitoring incoming tickets, submitting tickets to communicate requests on behalf of Artists/Production, following up on tasks, updating statuses, coordinating with ticket stakeholders to close tickets, providing statistics/reports on ticketing system metrics as requested
- Running daily scrums with each team to track assignments, identify roadblocks and prioritize tasks
- Attending morning CG scrums; provide daily updates to the Technology Manager to escalate/prioritize issues and requests as needed
- collaborating with the Director of Operations and Systems team to maintain the inventory list for all hardware and status of calibrations
- collaborating with the Systems Supervisor and Technology Manager to maintain the software license renewal inventory list
- attending meetings and take notes on behalf of the Technology Manager in their absence
You must have:
- a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 3+ years of providing administrative support for a technology team
- superb organizational and communication skills
- a strong sense of customer service
- the ability to generate efficient reports in a timely manner
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include “Technology Coordinator” in the subject line.