Do you have excellent attention to detail? Do you like working in a fast-paced environment? If so – let’s chat!
As the Layout Artist, you will be responsible for delivering layouts within the Production timelines. Working alongside the Layout Supervisor, you will spend your days:
- creating 3D layout scenes with CG assets and environments while maintaining continuity
- communicating with other departments to ensure work is delivered in a timely manner
- problem solving issues and suggesting potential R&D solutions
- updating Production on the progress of tasks
You must have:
- 2 years if Layout experience in feature film or television
- experience with Maya
- strong understanding of perspective, sequences, and composition
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Be sure to include “Layout Artist” in the subject line.