Are you a Facilities Coordinator with an interest in technology? Are you a team player with a positive attitude? If so – let’s chat!
As the Facilities Coordinator/Junior Systems Support, you will work under the direction of Technology Management and Systems/IT, and you will spend your days:
- setting up work stations for current and new staff members (included physical desk moves and/or new desk builds)
- deploying and cabling computers, workstations, and monitors
- printer setup and support
- maintaining inventory of hardware, accessories (e.g. tablets), tools and spare equipment
- liaising with all external trades executing additions/expansions and moves
- updating floor plans and network map
- receiving merchandise and checking delivery slips
- assisting in the recycling of “e-waste” and packaging waste
- repairing minor wall damage, replacing light bulbs, troubleshooting appliances
- coordinating the repairs and maintenance of company vehicle(s)
- providing floor support for the Systems team, including general upkeep of machines, monitors, desks, etc.
You must have:
- an interest in working in a technical environment
- experience working in an Animation / VFX production studio
- experience in facility maintenance and able to lift at least 40 lbs
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include “Facilities Coordinator/Junior Systems Support” in the subject line.