Are you a seasoned developer with dev-ops experience? Are you interested in being on the bleeding edge of AR / VR? Spin VR is building a revolutionary presentation platform and we’re looking for developers who want to be part of an Academy Award winning team!
- js & React frontend (4 frontend builds)
- js (Node.js) backend
- Docker deployment on AWS leveraging ECS, RDS, S3 and CloudFront
- Leading VR hardware (Oculus, Vive, Hololens, Playstation, Gear VR)
- a degree or diploma in Computer Science or a commensurate amount of industry experience
- an understanding of functional programming concepts
- a demonstrable knowledge of database design, application architecture and strategies for fault tolerance
- experience with No-SQL and Relational databases
- prior experience with our core technologies (Three.js, React, Node.js, Docker, AWS)
- interest in game development, 3D graphics or rendering
- you’ve worked in a team environment leveraging Git source control and either Github or Gitlab for code reviews
- you enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- you’re happy moving up & down the stack – from tweaking CSS to tinkering with load balancers
- you’re equally happy learning something new or teaching others something you’ve learned
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Be sure to include “Backend/Fullstack Web App Developer” in the subject line.