Are you a Hard Core Developer? Are you interested in being on the bleeding edge of AR/VR? Join us if you want to be part of an Academy Award winning team!
As the Back-End/Full-Stack Web App Developer, you will be responsible for producing scalable designs and high quality code, and you will spend your days:
- designing solutions for networking, computational, and data management problems
- programming continuously running, real-time servers
- building updatable, asynchronous, fault tolerant servers
You must have:
- a Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or IT related field
- experience developing with MEAN, WebSockets, node.js and Git
- OrientDB or MongoDB non-relational database development experience.
- Amazon AWS integration experience.
- working knowledge of web application programming languages with the ability to learn new software and technologies as necessary
- experience with user experience-driven design development
- experience designing and developing web services or information retrieval systems
- excellent analytical problem diagnosis, investigation and solving skills
- results-oriented with a disciplined approach to documentation
- excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- the ability to work well in a fast paced team environment
If this sounds like you, please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Be sure to include “Back-End/Full-Stack Web App Developer” in the subject line.